built in 1548 and used today as the painting and study center,
has a main 700 sq. ft. (65 sq. meter) room and a partially
separated 215 sq. ft. (20 sq. meter) apse and a recently rennovated
30 foot wood beamed ceiling. The walls feature dated frescoes
and four large epochal, religious oil paintings. Abundant
daylight enters through an 8 by 10 foot arched window onto
the church garden and 4 smaller windows.
Various fixed and mobile lighting systems are also available.